asically, the readiness of each child's different tuh. For kindergarten, readiness assessed from the child's ability to know the color, some letters, count to 10, play cooperatively with other children, working on a rather complex instructions character, concentrating and paying attention, could sit for a long time, and able to adjust in the daily routine at school. Also, children can understand the story, wearing his own clothes, to separate from parents for a long time, can communicate their wishes, and have a curiosity high. If your child seems not quite ready, help and discuss with the teachers.
For toddlers, the real school is socialization, interaction, understanding the world outside the home, to know the wider environment, and to know other people (other than parents and siblings). Konkritnya, which required the child is socializing with peers and recognize the great outdoors. This need not be done in school is not it?
Most importantly, for children not in school, 'prepare' the following:
* Read books every day and rangsanglah to ask questions related to the tales told.
* Visit the museums, libraries, parks, zoos, tea gardens, rice fields, and other places, where children can 'learn' about the world.
* Have a dictionary and keep your child's vocabulary increases every day 1-2 by mastering two new words.
* Provide age appropriate books. He can open, view and 'read' own.
* Limit TV watching, because this is not the interactive activities!
* Rangsanglah children to ask lots of questions about the world around him.
* Create an atmosphere of 'learning' is fun. Do not sue the child to sit down, memorize and 'writing' in the book yes.